Dr. Steven Greenbaum Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Greenbaum?

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Steven Greenbaum?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 28th, 2016

Dr. Greenbaum was the best. I had basal cell cancer on my face and Dr. Greenbaum performed Mohr s surgery on the lesion. The incision was 3 inches long but there is no scar!!! The doctor was so comforting during the procedure. I would highly recommend Dr. Greenbaum and I have referred many of my friends to him. Please don't retire in the near future!!!

November 30th, 2015

Total Frustration

We went to Dr. G for he was considered a top doc for MOH which was needed for a basal cell carcinoma of the lower eyelid. There was no preliminary consultation. Surgery is scheduled and you send all vital info ahead of appt. including a colored biopsy and actual photos. This we did! We arrived for 7:30 AM surgical appt. and while placed in the seat in the surgical room we were asked if we had scheduled follow up occuoplasty surgery for the next day. We said no for no one had told us to do that. He proceeded to say he couldn't do surgery for it would be an open wound. We feel Dr. G. was totally unprepared by not doing a consultation, by not informing us to schedule occuoplasty within 24 hrs. of MOH surgery, and by not fully reviewing all information sent prior to the day of surgery. If he felt he could not do MOH in this particular case whether due to the degree of the problem or due to the fact we were not informed to schedule occuoplasty we should have been informed of this either through a consultation or informed through mailings NOT when we are sitting in the surgical chair in the surgical room as having been scheduled without Dr. G. or his office staff doing their homework!

December 9th, 2014

Dr. Greenbaum is a wonderful physician and person!!! Outstanding treatment and follow up care

March 30th, 2014

Patient satisfaction

Excellent MOHS surgery -- prompt and timely, courteous staff and excellent scheduling.

April 16th, 2012

The Best Of The Best!

If you have a problem with your skin, then Dr. Greenbaum is your best avenue of help. He is a brilliant surgeon whose skill is magnificently honed. He is a Master at this craft but beyond that, is first and foremost a great guy whose demeanor is one of friendship and ease. Informative, patient and compassionate; he has raised the bar for the all others to follow. Oh yes, he probably saved my life for which I am ever so grateful!!!

March 14th, 2011

Excellent doctor, I'm actually a nurse so I'm extremely picky when choosing a physician. His bedside manner is exceptional. He's a very down to earth guy. He's very knowledgeable, I know b/c being a nurse I research everything before and after my visit. I got a tattoo removed there. I'm biracial and he was extremely careful not to scar my darker skin tone. He explains everything and looks at cosmetic aspects of things as well as medical. He's American, in great physical shape, and young. (exactly the type of dermatologist people should look for) think about it, how can you trust a doctor that doesn't take care of they're own body to take care of yours? The only bad thing is he's booked up for months.

October 4th, 2009

doctor is very good. he is very understanding and helpful. a little hard to get an appointment sooner than you want but the wait was worth it.

August 17th, 2017