Dermatologist
1528 Walnut St
Ste 1101
Philadelphia, PA 19102
(215) 735-4994
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Patient satisfaction  |  show details
by Francis M Sand on Mar 30th, 2014

Excellent MOHS surgery -- prompt and timely, courteous staff and excellent scheduling.

|  The Best Of The Best!  |  show details
Apr 16th, 2012

If you have a problem with your skin, then Dr. Greenbaum is your best avenue of help. He is a brilliant surgeon whose skill is magnificently honed. He is a Master at this craft but beyond that, is first and foremost a great guy whose demeanor is one of friendship and ease. Informative, patient and compassionate; he has raised the bar for the all others to follow. Oh yes, he probably saved my life for which I am ever so grateful!!!

|  show details
Mar 14th, 2011

Excellent doctor, I'm actually a nurse so I'm extremely picky when choosing a physician. His bedside manner is exceptional. He's a very down to earth guy. He's very knowledgeable, I know b/c being a nurse I research everything before and after my visit. I got a tattoo removed there. I'm biracial and he was extremely careful not to scar my darker skin tone. He explains everything and looks at cosmetic aspects of things as well as medical. He's American, in great physical shape, and young. (exactly the type of dermatologist people should look for) think about it, how can you trust a doctor that doesn't take care of they're own body to take care of yours? The only bad thing is he's booked up for months.

|  show details
Oct 3rd, 2009

doctor is very good. he is very understanding and helpful. a little hard to get an appointment sooner than you want but the wait was worth it.