A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Greenwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Greenwell, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenwell graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Greenwell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Franklin Delano Roosevelt Hudson Valley VA Healthcare System
- Hudson Valley Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Arthur Greenwell MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Greenwell practice?
- Dr. Steven Greenwell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Greenwell practices Family Medicine near Montrose, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Castle Point, NY.
See Montrose Family Physicians.