A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Greenwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greenwell
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Greenwell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Greenwell, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenwell graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Greenwell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Franklin Delano Roosevelt Hudson Valley VA Healthcare System
- Hudson Valley Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Arthur Greenwell MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Greenwell practice?
- Dr. Steven Greenwell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Greenwell practices Family Medicine near Montrose, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Castle Point, NY.
See Montrose Family Physicians.