A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Grekin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Grekin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Grekin graduated from Des Moines University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Grekin has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Grekin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven K. Grekin practice?
Dr. Steven Grekin practices Dermatology near Wyandotte, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI and Lathrup Village, MI.
See Wyandotte Dermatologists.