A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Grekin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Grekin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Rash (Acrodermatitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grekin graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Grekin has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Grekin DO is a male Dermatologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Steven Grekin practice?
- Dr. Steven Grekin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Grekin practices Dermatology near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Wyandotte, MI and Lathrup Village, MI.
See Warren Dermatologists.