A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Grimes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Grimes, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Grimes graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Grimes has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Brooke Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Roy Grimes MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Steven R. Grimes practice?
- Dr. Steven Grimes has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Grimes practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.