Learn more about Dr. Steven Grindel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Grindel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grindel
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Grindel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Grindel, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grindel graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Grindel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Ira Grindel MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Steven I. Grindel practice?
- Dr. Steven Grindel has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Grindel practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Orthopedic Surgeons and Milwaukee Surgeons.