Learn more about Dr. Steven Grindel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Grindel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grindel
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Grindel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Grindel, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grindel graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Grindel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Ira Grindel MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Steven I. Grindel practice?
- Dr. Steven Grindel has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Grindel practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Orthopedic Surgeons and Milwaukee Surgeons.