A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Grindel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Grindel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grindel
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Grindel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Grindel, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grindel graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Grindel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Ira Grindel MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Steven I. Grindel practice?
- Dr. Steven Grindel has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Grindel practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Orthopedic Surgeons and Milwaukee Surgeons.