Family Practitioner, Internists, Pediatrician
Medpeds Associates Of Sarasota
1931 S Tuttle Ave
Sarasota, FL 34239
941-955-8800
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Patient  |  show details
by Unhappy on Apr 3rd, 2014

This is the beginning of April 2014, I just received in the mail a threat of being reported to COLLECTION for not paying a $40 bill for services in August of 2013! I never received or was notified of this bill. I called and the office confirmed that they have no record of ever sending a notice or bill for the $ owed. I have spotless credit and don't care to have it threatened in this way.

|  A Good Doctor  |  show details
Oct 17th, 2012

Dr. Grogg is a very good doctor. His personality takes a little getting used to and I do feel he is a doctor to make money more than to make people healthy. However, he seems to be able to do both so I shall continue to see him. His bedside manner, I don't know anything about but his office manner is that of a man who knows what he is doing and wants to get it done as quickly as possible. As his use of technology increases his human contact seems to decrease. He will have a conversation with you but never take his eyes off the laptop while he is doing it.I would and do recommend him to people as he is a good doctor.

|  Never again  |  show details
May 7th, 2012

The office charged an outrageous "new patient fee" of US$ 338. This is unheard of. Office staff was unfriendly and conducted a set of "routine tests" no matter what your symptoms are - just to charge you for it. Never again.

|  Not the best  |  show details
Apr 16th, 2012

This office is very unprofessional. I needed a consult with an EMT and waited two weeks for scheduler to get me set up for consult. After several calls to scheduler with no answer, did my own research, found a EMT and set up my own appointment!They do not call back with lab results, I had to call to find out what was going on. Dr. Grogg is always busy looking at his computer rather than looking at me and discussing what is going on with me.Never would recommend this office to anyone.

|  Poor practices in the billing department  |  show details
Apr 16th, 2012

My wife is under his care on last visit Paid balance of bill in full in cash got letter from office saying we have an outstanding balance of $23.00 from over a year ago and we have been discharged from his care! Wife calls and asks why did you not inform me of this bill when I paid my bill last time I was here she had no answer just sorry that's our policy

|  Wouldn't even look at me........  |  show details
Jan 17th, 2012

I have finally found a new Doctor! Caring, attentive, qualitied and also LISTENS to me. It is NOT Dr.Grogg. I started with Dr. Grogg many years ago and loved his bedside manner, attention and knowledge. SINCE then, as I visit him, he wouldn't even look at me! He was concentrating on the laptop and "inputting info" I want a Dr. that is there for me and listens. My cholesteral went down, he doubled the medication (from which I was having MANY side effects). I was having issues with medications causing problems, he didn't listen. The office staff is "otherwise occupied", and not proffesional. I have not been to him for over 2 years. Am off all of the medications HE put me on and feel healthier than I have in 10 years! State of the art isn't so great!

|  office staff and dr connection  |  show details
Jan 20th, 2011

I get many ph cls from nurse type people with not complete information. UP NORTH THE DR CLS WITH RESULTS THAT ARE NT GOOD, SO PTS CAN ASK ???. Here you get we willl call u bk. Takes all day. DR it those kinds of cls I am sure more would get done sooner.

|  Extremely thorough!  |  show details
Mar 8th, 2010

Would recommend anyone to see him. One of my other doctors recommended him - I loved him. Very detailed and to the point - answered all my questions.

|  Worst office ever.  |  show details
Jan 7th, 2010

1.5 hour wait past appointment time.Cannot schedule an evening appointment, but you can rest assured you will end up with one.Cannot contact staff because they are never in the office for their posted office hours. The whole office takes 3 hour lunch. There is no way to leave a message on their phone system.They will charge you for a no-show if you leave their practice and you had a routine appt pre-scheduled. (If you try to officially cancel the appointment over the phone, you wont be able to get a hold of them.)

|  show details
Aug 3rd, 2009

Highly recommend Dr. Grogg. Very thorough. Progressive office. Pleasant, friendly staff. Knowledgable nurses.