A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Gross, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gross graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gross has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Somerset Medical Center
- Muhlenberg Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gross accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Steven Gross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven C. Gross practice?
Dr. Steven Gross practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Bridgewater, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Edison, NJ and Warren, NJ.
See Bridgewater Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Esteban Gross, Dr. Stefan Gross, Dr. Stephan Gross, Dr. Stephen Gross