A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Grossinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Grossinger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Grossinger, DO is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Grossinger graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Grossinger has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven David Grossinger DO is a male Neurologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Steven D. Grossinger practice?
- Dr. Steven Grossinger has 6 office locations.
Dr. Steven Grossinger practices Neurology near Ridley Park, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, DE and Hockessin, DE.
See Ridley Park Neurologists.