A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Grossinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Grossinger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Grossinger, DO is board certified in Neurology and Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Grossinger graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Grossinger has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Grossinger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven D. Grossinger practice?
Dr. Steven Grossinger practices Neurology, Pain Medicine, Interventional Pain Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Ridley Park, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, DE.
See Ridley Park Neurologists, Ridley Park Pain Management Doctors, and Ridley Park Internists.