Learn more about Dr. Steven Grossman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Grossman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grossman
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Grossman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Grossman, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Grossman graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Grossman has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Henry Grossman FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Steven H. Grossman practice?
- Dr. Steven Grossman has 14 office locations.
Dr. Steven Grossman practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Fair Lawn, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Clifton, NJ and Paterson, NJ.
See Fair Lawn Internists and Fair Lawn Cardiologists.