A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Grossman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Grossman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Grossman, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Grossman graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Grossman has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Henry Grossman FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Steven H. Grossman practice?
- Dr. Steven Grossman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Grossman practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Fair Lawn, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Clifton, NJ.
See Fair Lawn Internists and Fair Lawn Cardiologists.