Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven Grothaus
Dr. Steven Grothaus, DO is a Doctor primarily located in West Liberty, OH. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine and Colon and Rectal Surgery. Dr. Grothaus is affiliated with Mary Rutan Hospital, CMHP - Springfield Regional Medical Center - Fountain Blvd and CMHP - Springfield Regional Medical Center - High Street. Dr. Grothaus has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven Grothaus has the following 3 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
Colorectal surgeons are doctors who perform surgery in order to correct problems with the anus, rectum or colon. These physicians perform colonoscopies, and other diagnostic procedures, in order to identify any issues that require surgical intervention....
Dr. Steven Grothaus is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Liberty, OH.
Dr. Patricia Sweeney
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Bellefontaine, OH 5.21 mi31
Dr. Gregg Fulmer
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Bellefontaine, OH 5.32 mi19
Dr. James Moore
Bellefontaine, OH 5.32 mi34