Dr. Steven Grover MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Lone Tree, CO

• Good
  • Bad

March 3rd, 2017
I had a horrible horrible experience with this physician with my legs in the stirrups. Be very careful with this doctor. Don't be fooled just because he has his MA in the room. Do not let your daughter's go to him.

March 25th, 2014
Comfortable
The day of surgery was so easy, and comfortable because of the staff at the surgical center, they were great. The anesthesiologist called the night before and checked in pre op to see if I had any questions. There was no pain after the procedure and going home was a breeze.

February 19th, 2014
I had my daughter exactly almost a year ago and throughout the process, Dr. Grover and his staff were amazing. I asked a ton of questions and always received nothing but the best help and advice. I also opted for a c-section for my daughter's birth. I was nervous, but Dr. Grover made the process seemless and helped me with everything along the way. I would absolutely recommend his services and his office and I fully plan to go see him again when my husband and I have another child.

January 30th, 2014
I had been dealing with endometriosis all my life. I have had my share of bad doctors. Dr. Grover NOT being one of them! He was a true god sent. I had a hysterectomy with the daVinci robot and the results were amazing. I cannot thank him enough for giving my life back. He is a Great Doctor!

January 30th, 2014
Best
My experience with Dr. Grover and the OB GYN Center far exceeded my expectations! Before I decided to have my robotic hysterectomy, I was quite nervous and apprehensive about having the procedure done. I'd never had any major surgery before, and wanted to find the best doctor to do the procedure. My main concern was finding a doctor with the most experience possible in performing the DaVinci robotic hysterectomy. I chose Dr Grover because of this, and also because of his professionalism, as well as the way in which his office handled everything. Susan was especially comforting and informative! Everything went so much smoother than I ever imagined. I am 17 days post op now and I feel amazing! I went back to work after 10 days, even though I work in retail, and had really no issues at all. I would highly recommend Dr. Grover to anyone looking to have this procedure, as well as for your overall care. Their office stands out to me compared to my previous OB-GYN office. Their follow up was far superior to what I had experienced before. Thank you Dr. Grover!

November 8th, 2013
Professional
Dr Grover and Dr Glass were both very informative and helped me through the entire process. The staff at the hospital were top notch and very professi ...

November 8th, 2013
Professional
Everyone from the doctors office to the surgical staff at the hospital was great! Very professional and caring.

November 6th, 2013
Dr Grover did a fantastic job with my delivery. I ended up having to have a c section and even though it wasn't planned I was happy with procedure. The scar even looks better then I expected.

October 24th, 2013
Happy
Dr. Grover was great. Making the decision to have the procedure was a difficult one, but I couldn't be happier with the results!

October 7th, 2013
I have only the best to say about Dr. Grover and the Obgyn Center. His ability to deliver in-depth and direct information and care while remaining compassionate is exactly what I was looking for. I have worked with other docters in his practice and liked them as well. I will continue to recommend Dr. Grover and The Obgyn Center to family and friends.

September 25th, 2013
Dr.Grover was wonderful! Very patient and professional. I would definitely recommend him to others without hesitation!

September 2nd, 2013
Wonderful
Doctors, nurses, hospital and staff were wonderful during entire pregnancy, delivery and recovery.