A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Gruenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Gruenstein, Hematolgist, Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Blood Disorders
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gruenstein graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Genova. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Gruenstein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Gruenstein MD is a male Hematologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Steven Gruenstein practice?
- Dr. Steven Gruenstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Gruenstein practices Hematology near New York, NY.
See New York Hematologists.