A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Gruenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Gruenstein, Hematolgist, Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gruenstein
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Gruenstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Blood Disorders
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gruenstein graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Genova. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Gruenstein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Gruenstein MD is a male Hematologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Steven Gruenstein practice?
- Dr. Steven Gruenstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Gruenstein practices Hematology near New York, NY.
See New York Hematologists.