A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Grund:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Grund, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Grund graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Grund has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Rogue Valley Medical Center
- PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Lee Grund MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Steven L. Grund practice?
- Dr. Steven Grund has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Grund practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Vancouver, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Medford, OR.
See Vancouver Internists, Vancouver Critical Care Practitioners, and Vancouver Pulmonologists.