A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Guarnaccia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Guarnaccia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Guarnaccia, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Guarnaccia graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Guarnaccia has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Holy Cross Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Paul Guarnaccia MD is a male Urologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Steven P. Guarnaccia practice?
- Dr. Steven Guarnaccia has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Guarnaccia practices Urology near Fairfax, VA.
See Fairfax Urologists.