Learn more about Dr. Steven Gundry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Gundry, Thoracic Surgeon, Surgeon, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gundry
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gundry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Gundry, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Aortic Rupture
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Surgery (Cardiovascular Surgical Procedures)
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Thoracic Injuries
- Ventricular Septal Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Gundry graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Gundry has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Desert Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven R Gundry MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven R. Gundry practice?
- Dr. Steven Gundry has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Gundry practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Palm Springs, CA.
See Palm Springs Surgeons.