Learn more about Dr. Steven Gundry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Gundry, Thoracic Surgeon, Surgeon, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Gundry, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Aortic Rupture
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Surgery (Cardiovascular Surgical Procedures)
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Thoracic Injuries
- Ventricular Septal Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Gundry graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Gundry has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Desert Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gundry accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven R. Gundry practice?
Dr. Steven Gundry practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Pediatrics, and Adult Medicine near Palm Springs, CA.
See Palm Springs Cardiothoracic Surgeons, Palm Springs Pediatricians, and Palm Springs Family Physicians.