A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Gundry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Gundry, Thoracic Surgeon, Surgeon, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gundry
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gundry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Gundry, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Aortic Rupture
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Surgery (Cardiovascular Surgical Procedures)
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Thoracic Injuries
- Ventricular Septal Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Gundry graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Gundry has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Desert Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven R Gundry MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven R. Gundry practice?
- Dr. Steven Gundry has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Gundry practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Palm Springs, CA.
See Palm Springs Surgeons.