A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Gurley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Gurley, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gurley graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Gurley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Thompson Peak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven D Gurley MD is a male Pathologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
- Where does Dr. Steven D. Gurley practice?
- Dr. Steven Gurley has 4 office locations.
Dr. Steven Gurley practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Pathologists.