A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Berman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Berman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Berman, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Berman graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Berman has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven H Berman MD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven H. Berman practice?
- Dr. Steven Berman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Berman practices Surgery near Bethlehem, PA.
See Bethlehem Surgeons.