A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Berman is Excellent. Dr. Berman has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Berman, MD is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Berman graduated from Tufts University, Boston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Berman has 18 hospital affiliations:
- NSMC - Salem Hospital
- Lehigh Valley HospitalMuhlenberg
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Berman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 10 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Steven Berman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven H. Berman practice?
Dr. Steven Berman practices Surgery near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Nazareth, PA and Allentown, PA.
See Bethlehem Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Esteban Berman, Dr. Stefan Berman, Dr. Stephan Berman, Dr. Stephen Berman