A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Berman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Berman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Berman, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Berman graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Berman has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Berman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 10 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven H. Berman practice?
Dr. Steven Berman practices Surgery near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lynn, MA and Salem, MA.
See Bethlehem Surgeons.