Dr. Steven Cohen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Cohen?

September 9th, 2016

Great experience - feel much better

I had been seeing another allergist for many years – he had me on many medications and allergy shots, and continued to add them when I told him that my symptoms still weren’t controlled. When I visited Dr. Cohen for the first time, I was immediately impressed with how much time he took with me, and how he listened to what I was describing. Such a change from the quick two-minute visits I’d had with the other allergist! Instead of continuing to add medications and treatments, Dr. Cohen took me off of several. My allergy symptoms are much improved. I also was happy with how easy it was to make an appointment, and with the cheerful and competent staff.

August 1st, 2012

Dr. Cohen is an excellent doctor. The office is accessible, the staff is knowledgeable, and Dr. Cohen always follows up with lab tests, results and medication checks if you're not feeling well. Highly recommended.

September 6th, 2011

Be careful about billing, and unneccessary testing fee

basically indicated that some Dr's will attempt to run excessive tests and thus charge those amounts. Most allergists will run upto 40 tests. In case it was over 72 tests. I doubt I will ever go back to this Dr, and I would always recommend everyone going to him to make sure they try to figure out how much he is going to charge by asking him to provide billing codes. I am very dissapointed in both him and his supporting staff.

September 8th, 2017