A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Dunn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Dunn is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dunn
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Dunn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Dunn, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunn graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Dunn has 7 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Hutson Dunn MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Steven H. Dunn practice?
- Dr. Steven Dunn has 14 office locations.
Dr. Steven Dunn practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Tomball, TX and Texas City, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.