A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Dunn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Dunn is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Dunn, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunn graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Dunn has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dunn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven H. Dunn practice?
Dr. Steven Dunn practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Tomball, TX and Pearland, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.