Learn more about Dr. Steven Dunn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Dunn is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dunn
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Dunn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Dunn, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunn graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Dunn has 7 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Hutson Dunn MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Steven H. Dunn practice?
- Dr. Steven Dunn has 14 office locations.
Dr. Steven Dunn practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Tomball, TX and Texas City, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.