A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Dunn is Good. Dr. Dunn has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Dunn, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Glaucoma and Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunn graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Dunn has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dunn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Steven Dunn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven H. Dunn practice?
Dr. Steven Dunn practices Ophthalmology near Tomball, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX and Pearland, TX.
See Tomball Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Stephan Dunn, Dr. Stephen Dunn, Dr. Stefan Dunn, Dr. Steve Dunn