Not Impressed show details Not Impressed
by Talented Observer on May 17th, 2016

Dr. Dunn seems preoccupied. He looked at me like I was an annoying insect. He is curt and has a poor bedside manner. His diagnosis of a condition in my eye flies in the face of and contradicts two other very competent ophthalmologists that I consulted. Methinks he is lazy and doesn't want to be bothered with treating my problem. I will seek a second opinion. He seems defensive and doesn't appear to like an educated patient. The staff is the run of the mill bored, mildly rude people you see in the medical profession these days. Meh.

Awesome! show details Awesome!
by Janice S Johnson on May 17th, 2016

Dr Dunn was very knowledgeable, very easy to talk to , excellent Bedside Manner, highly recommend him.!!

Run away from this "doctor Dunn"!!! show details Run away from this "doctor Dunn"!!!
by Melissa V. on Dec 29th, 2015

No! This doctor never gave me information as to why I was seeing flashing lights and spots!!Dr. Dunn was impersonal, poor knowledge, had an inflated ego. He was only interested in shaking my hands with his filthy ones...I didn't and he questioned me about it when I didn't shake his.( I feel sorry for his wife) Poor bedside manner and lazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Terrible Experience. NOT Recommended. show details Terrible Experience. NOT Recommended.
Oct 3rd, 2012

I don't know how Dr. Dunn even has the title of a doctor. He is not as knowledgable as other doctors I have seen. He does not care for his patients, new or old. He spends less than a minute with patients, doesn't properly answer questions... and doesn't ASK if his patient even has any questions. I do not recommend Dr. Dunn to anyone. Take your time, money, and eyes elsewhere.