A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Fried, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Fried graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.More Education & Awards
Dr. Fried has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Peter`s University Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, New Brunswick
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fried accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Steven Fried:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven H. Fried practice?
Dr. Steven Fried practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: East Brunswick, NJ.
See New Brunswick Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Esteban Fried, Dr. Stefan Fried, Dr. Stephan Fried, Dr. Stephen Fried