A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Ginsberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Ginsberg, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ginsberg graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Ginsberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Rwjuh Hamilton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Ginsberg MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Steven Ginsberg practice?
- Dr. Steven Ginsberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Ginsberg practices Anesthesiology near New Brunswick, NJ.
See New Brunswick Anesthesiologists.