Dr. Steven Goldberg MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 24th, 2011
I believe out of the 2 dr. I saw before Seeing Dr. Goldberg he is the best. He listens to everything you have to say and he makes you feel important. I have been a patient for over 4 years and I would not go anywhere else

May 20th, 2010
After having seen two other doctors for painful calcium deposits in my fingers, their only remedy was for me to take pain med. By accident I found Hand Surgery LTD in the phone book and met with Dr. Goldberg. He immediately diagnosed me with Limited Scleroderma (Crest Syndrom). He was very thorough in telling me not only about the syndrom, but referring me to other specialists for other symptoms related to the disease. He operated on my finger and provided excellent care and therapy. When I followed through on his referrals, I discovered I had several other health problems. Without his care and concern I certainly would not be well informed about my health. His entire staff (receptionist, nurse, therapist) was nothing but kind and helpful.

April 6th, 2010
Dr. Goldberg was very good in analyzing the problem, and offered different options to fix the problem. Very caring and patient and when interrupted for an emergency telephone call, apologized for leaving the room for a minute.

March 19th, 2010
Everyone at Dr. Goldberg's office is courteous and helpful. Dr. Goldberg has always been professional and wonderful to our daughter. We have the utmost confidence in him and his staff. They all do a great job!

March 17th, 2010
Exceptional
He and his staff exceeded every expectation I had. I was injured and in pain, and even though their office was clearly busy as I observed them rearrange schedules to fit in another needy patient, they were always calm, professional, and caring. I had many questions and follow up calls and they were always kind and helpful. I believe Dr. Goldberg is a skilled, competent surgeon who still manages to have the people skills necessary so you don't feel like a number.

March 4th, 2010
Thanks for getting my right hand in working order. It is great to have the feeling back in my hand.

March 3rd, 2010
I feel Dr. Goldberg is an excellent surgern> I have told my wife's aunt how I was impressed with him and she came and Dr. Goldberg operated on her also. Just saw her in office said every thing is good good and operation out come was excellent

August 21st, 2009
Thumb Surgery
I liked the facility very much. Everyone was friendly and professional. My experience here was great. My doctor was excellent and I felt confident with him doing my surgery. All of the nurses were pleasant and helpful. I would recommend this facility to anyone needing their type of services.

January 5th, 2009
Terrible customer service and professionalism
I did not get a great feeling of confidence that this doctor really knew what he was doing. He didn't seem to know anything about me or my file. Also didn't seem to know how to read an MRI. His secretary is the WORST! Very argumentative.