A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Goldstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Goldstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldstein graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Goldstein has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Pulaski Community Hospital
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven H Goldstein DO is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Steven H. Goldstein practice?
- Dr. Steven Goldstein has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Goldstein practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Salem, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Egg Harbor Township, NJ.
See Salem Cardiologists.