A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Goldstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Goldstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goldstein
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Goldstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldstein graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Goldstein has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Pulaski Community Hospital
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Goldstein DO is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Steven Goldstein practice?
- Dr. Steven Goldstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Goldstein practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Salem, VA.
See Salem Cardiologists.