Jul 25th, 2016

Great doctor highly recommend

by D. Copenhaver on Jul 11th, 2016

Dr Goldstein is an excellent doctor. His caring and kind manner means a lot to me. His medical care has enabled me to live a full and normal life even though I have many heart problems. He has made many wise decisions on my part. I truly appreciate him.

by Paul Armentrout on Jun 19th, 2016

Dr. Goldstein was on call when I had 2 cardiac arrests 2 years ago. He has continued after hospital visits. I cannot say enough good things about his consideration, care, and treatment. He is as concerned about my family as well as me. I definitely would recommend him (and have done so) to friends and family. His office staff is very thoughtful and helpful. Truly an asset to this community.

Feb 29th, 2016

We are very fortunate to have a doctor of Dr. Goldstein's ability in our community. We liked him the first time we met him and have the greatest of confidence in him. He listens very well and understands our fears and worries. Please do everything possible to keep him!

by Irene Tribbett. My mom, the patient, is Vivian Boone on Feb 7th, 2016

I was not a patient, but my mom was, which is important to me for her to receive the best care. I think she did with Dr. Goldstein . He is thorough and explains things well. I appreciate his concern and interest in my mom.

Test show details Test
by Teresa Mullins on Jan 21st, 2016

Dr. Goldstien he would say when he was going to do anything. He also asked me if I was OK. He was super nice.

by Mitchell R. Adams, Sr. on Dec 21st, 2015

In my opinion, Dr. Goldstein is the best cardiologist in the Roanoke area. In regard to the rating above, a rating of 5 stars does not come near what Dr. Goldstein should be rated for Bedside Manner and also in other areas. He is the BEST and his staff are great.

Dr. Goldstein show details Dr. Goldstein
by Carey A. Rickett, JR on Dec 6th, 2015

Excellent service for first time visit. Staff and Dr. Goldstein very courteous to me and my wife. Highly recommend him.

David show details David
Oct 9th, 2012

Very good doctor.

RN from Atlanticare show details RN from Atlanticare
Feb 6th, 2011

Easily the best doctor I will every practice with. The rapport he has with the nurses is not comparable. He is a great educator and absolutely touches the lives of both the patients and the staff.