A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Horowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Horowitz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Horowitz, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetic Neuropathies
- Muscule Diseases
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Thymus Gland Removal (Thymectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Horowitz graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Horowitz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- University Hospitals and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Howard Horowitz MD is a male Neurologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Steven H. Horowitz practice?
- Dr. Steven Horowitz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Horowitz practices Neurology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Neurologists.