A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Jones is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jones
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jones Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Jones, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Jones has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital/King's Daughters
- CJW Medical Center- Chippenham Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Harris Jones MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven H. Jones practice?
- Dr. Steven Jones has 8 office locations.
Dr. Steven Jones practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Emporia, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond, VA and Hopewell, VA.
See Emporia Surgeons.