A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Kahn is Good. Dr. Kahn has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kahn graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kahn has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial at Stratford-Stratford
- Kennedy Memorial at Stratford-Cherry Hill
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kahn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Steven Kahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven H. Kahn practice?
Dr. Steven Kahn practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mount Laurel, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Sewell, NJ and Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Mount Laurel Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Stephan Kahn, Dr. Stephen Kahn, Dr. Stefan Kahn, Dr. Steve Kahn