A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Katz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Katz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Katz
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Katz, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Katz graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Katz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven H Katz MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven H. Katz practice?
- Dr. Steven Katz has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Katz practices Emergency Medicine near Hollywood, FL.
See Hollywood Emergency Physicians.