Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven Lin
Dr. Steven Lin, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Radiation Oncology, General Practice and Radiology. Dr. Lin is affiliated with University of Texas-M D Anderson Cancer Center, Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian and Edward Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven Lin has the following 3 specialties
- Radiation Oncology
A radiation oncologist is a physician who specializes in the use of nuclear medicine in diagnosing and treating cancer in a patient.
These doctors work in concert with other cancer specialists in order to determine the best form of treatment...
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
Dr. Steven Lin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.
Dr. Ajaykumar Morani
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Pediatric Radiology
Houston, TX 0 mi
Dr. Khaled Elsayes
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Houston, TX 0 mi
Dr. Michael Oreilly
Houston, TX 0 mi27