A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Rose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Rose, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rose graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester.
Dr. Rose has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven H Rose MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Steven H. Rose practice?
- Dr. Steven Rose has 7 office locations.
Dr. Steven Rose practices Anesthesiology near Austin, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MN and Wabasha, MN.
See Austin Anesthesiologists.