A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Schechter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Schechter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Schechter, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schechter graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schechter has 7 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Hart Schechter MD is a male Neurologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Steven H. Schechter practice?
- Dr. Steven Schechter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Schechter practices Neurology near West Bloomfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI.
See West Bloomfield Neurologists.