Dr. Steven Schechter MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 29th, 2016
i would recommend him to anyone with neuro issues
This neurologist has been with me through two hard pregnancies . I have rsd and epilepsy. Which the rsd a rare disease . I was blessed with this dr going above and beyond with me. He is patient ,kind,compassion and understanding.. This all makes a wonderful dr.. He takes the time with me which is rare for us adults..this dr is a true gem.. And should be given the award for top adult neurologist of the year.

January 6th, 2016
I was a patient of Dr. Schechter when a suffered a bi-lateral carotid artery dissection in my 40's. I am now 62 and still have a vivid a recollection of my visit with this doctor. I was in excruciating pain and found Dr Schechter to be without compassion and totally insensitive. I will never, ever, forget his cold and emotionless face as I cried and pleaded for his help. Hopefully Dr Schechter has matured over the years and has developed a heart, a conscience, and a soul.

March 11th, 2013
A great doctor
My husband has been a patient of Dr. Schechter's for years, and has been well maintained in spite of a progressively degenerative condition. Dr. Schechter has always taken the time during our appointments to listen to our concerns and explain new symptoms and situations we sometimes experience, he is very patient, understanding, assuring, and knowledgeable. He gives us vital information and resources relating to my husband's condition, which has helped us tremendously. His office staff is the greatest, and they have helped us so many times over the years, I will never be able to thank them enough. If it weren't for Dr. Schechter's level of care and expertise my husband wouldn't have the quality of life he has today, I am so thankful for this.

January 27th, 2013
Wonderful Doctor
Doctor Schecter is a wonderful person, who is compassionate, caring, knowledgeable and provides worthwhile advice. I trust Dr. Schecter without reservations.

May 3rd, 2011
Worth the wait
Was a bit difficult getting an appointment as the doctor was booked weeks out. Was certainly worth the wait.

May 3rd, 2011
PROFESSIONAL AND COMPASSIONATE
MY EXPERIENCE WAS VERY PLEASANT. I HAVE AND WOULD ABSOLUTELY REFER OTHERS.

January 7th, 2011