A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Schuster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Schuster is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Schuster, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Augmentation
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Tummy Tuck
Education & Awards
Dr. Schuster graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Schuster has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
- Delray Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Howard Schuster MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven H. Schuster practice?
- Dr. Steven Schuster has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Schuster practices Plastic Surgery near Boca Raton, FL.
See Boca Raton Plastic Surgeons.