A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Haase:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Haase is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Haase, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Plastic Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Haase graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Haase has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven C Haase MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Steven C. Haase practice?
- Dr. Steven Haase has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Haase practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Surgeons and Ann Arbor Plastic Surgeons.