A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Habbel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Habbel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Habbel, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Sports Medicine
- Sprains and Strains
- Stress Fractures
- Tennis Elbow
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Habbel graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Habbel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven G Habbel MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven G. Habbel practice?
- Dr. Steven Habbel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Habbel practices Internal Medicine near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and West Bloomfield, MI.
See Novi Internists.