A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Habusta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Habusta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Habusta graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Habusta has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Corry Memorial Hospital
- Millcreek Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven F Habusta DO and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven F. Habusta practice?
- Dr. Steven Habusta has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Habusta practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Erie, PA.
See Erie Surgeons.