Orthopedic Surgeons
2350 Ravine Way
Ste 600
Glenview, IL 60025
847-998-5680
Locations and availability (4)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Ankle Replacement  |  show details
by Kurt H on Sep 16th, 2014

Three years ago I fell 20 feet off a ladder and had 4 surgeries to put my ankle back together. After recovering from the initial injury (pilon fracture - very ugly) I was recommended to Dr. Haddad while considering an ankle fusion or replacement. A year ago we proceeded with the replacement and have zero pain today. Very happy with Dr. Haddad and his team - changed my life for the better.

|  show details
Nov 14th, 2012

Dr Haddad is a very focused and specialized surgeon. I have no doubt that he very capable but his patient skills are very poor. I had 3 appts with him. He demeaned other surgeons and bragged about himself. He loves to tell the patients he is an "honest" surgeon but that is his defense for rudeness. He has an ultra big ego and loves to show it. If you want a truly interested and caring surgeon, find someone else. THere are many great ones out there. Hd just happens to be promoted by Wright Tech.

|  Great surgeon  |  show details
Jul 24th, 2012

Dr. Haddad was an answer to prayer. I searched for almost 5 years for answers and saw many specialists and had all the different tests, at least twice. I was referred to him by another doctor in the practice and Dr Haddad was the only foot and ankle surgeon I had seen (and I had seen at least three-- one being from a top medical school)to look beyond all the test that said nothing was wrong. He knew something was wrong just from doing a physical examination of my foot/ankle. I cannot believe the person who said that he does not care about you after surgery. I had excellent care by him and his entire staff and would recommend him to anyone looking for an excellent foot and ankle surgeon.

|  Excellent Foot and Ankle Surgeon  |  show details
Jan 3rd, 2011

Dr. Haddad is one of the best foot and ankle surgeons in the U.S. He isn't the surgeon to go to if you just have a small problem and want to get in and out fast. You want to go to him when you have a complicated problem that other surgeons can't resolve. He is extremely caring, has a wonderful staff to take care of the routine things, and spends his time as it should be operating on the complicated foot and ankle problems.

|  Amazing Surgeon!  |  show details
by Sheryl on Sep 9th, 2010

I credit this man with saving my leg. After an accident another surgeon "fixed" my leg and put it together wrong (it was permanently facing outward and down). Dr. Haddad added a day to his surgical schedule to re-operate on me and fix the other doctors mistake because he felt the longer I waited the worse I would become. He is an amazing man who truly cares about his patients and never rushes through your appointments. I cannot recommend him highly enough. This is the guy for foot, ankle, and lower leg injuries.

|  show details
by TAMMY CAREY on Apr 1st, 2009

WENT TO SEE DR. HADDAD AND HE DISCUSSED ALL MY OPTIONS AND NEXT THING I KNEW HE WAS ON THE FLOOR CRAWLING TAKING PHOTOS OF MY ANKLE. HE HAD ASKED IF IT WAS OK TO TAKE PICTURES BUT I DID NOT KNOW HE WOULD BE ON THE FLOOR TAHT FAST,HE HAS EXCELLENT BED SIDE MANNERS AND ASWERED ALL MY QUESTIONS AND IS ALSO HELPING IN MY FIGHT TO GET THE ANKLE REPLACED NOT FUSED, GREAT DR. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED .