Learn more about Dr. Steven Hagen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Hagen, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hagen
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Hagen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Hagen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Sports Medicine
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Hagen graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hagen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Appleton Medical Center
- Theda Clark Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven J Hagen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Hagen practice?
- Dr. Steven Hagen has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Hagen practices Family Medicine near Appleton, WI.
See Appleton Primary Care Doctors.