Learn more about Dr. Steven Hagen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Hagen, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hagen
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hagen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Hagen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Sports Medicine
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Hagen graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hagen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Appleton Medical Center
- Theda Clark Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven J Hagen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Hagen practice?
- Dr. Steven Hagen has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Hagen practices Family Medicine near Appleton, WI.
See Appleton Primary Care Doctors.