Learn more about Dr. Steven Hager:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Hager is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Hager, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hager graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hager has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Clovis Community Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hager accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Hager practice?
Dr. Steven Hager practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near Fresno, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See Fresno Internists, Fresno Hematologists, and Fresno Oncologists.