A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Hager:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Hager is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hager
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hager Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Hager, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hager graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hager has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Clovis Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven J Hager DO and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Hager practice?
- Dr. Steven Hager has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Hager practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Internists, Fresno Hematologists, and Fresno Oncologists.