A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Ham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Ham is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Seizure Disorders
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Ham graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ham has 20 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven D Ham DO is a male Neurosurgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven D. Ham practice?
- Dr. Steven Ham has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Ham practices Neurological Surgery near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Neurological Surgeons.