Dr. Steven Ham Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Ham?

Save my son's life with his promptness and expertise to diagnose the issue.

Posted on January 23rd, 2017

We owe Dr Ham so much. He was able to save our son's life with his steadfastness diagnosis and amazing surgical skills. Our son is very lucky to not have any life long side effects of his surgeries. We are so lucky to have came in contact with Dr Ham that day in the Emergency Room.

Myelomeningocele repair, VP Shunt, Tethered Cord Release

Posted on February 10th, 2016

Myelomeningocele repair, VP Shunt, Tethered Cord Release. All surgeries performed by this doctor have had good results. He is very forthright with parents. Very reassuring.

He saved my life...literallu

Posted on March 8th, 2013

Dr. Ham was the best neurosurgeon I've ever had...he not only saved me from several unneeded surgeries, but he talked to ME and asked MY opinion of my symptoms and treatment. I owe the wonderful life I have now to him...being shunt free for 7 years now. Dr. Ham was the one to take the risk an find out that my shunt wasn't working anymore because my body didn't need it anymore!

Without him, I would not have my daughter

Posted on January 26th, 2013

Dr, Ham has saved my daughter's life many times over. He and his staff are simply wonderful. Without him and Dr, Sood my beautiful daughter would not be with us today.

Leanne Jansen- mother of Grant...patient for 7 years

Posted on November 26th, 2008

My first impression of Dr.Ham was that he was not "a man of many words".I heard he was the "best" and chose him based on that. I've never regreted that decision. He and his staff are proof that when it comes to "talk"..sometimes "less is more". What I saw as "silence" was really "brilliance",for they are "silently"calculating,preparing,preventing,and saving lives all day everyday. Please know that coming from a mother who has lost one child...there is no greater gift than knowing that my son Grant and I stand "silently" amongst the very best...Dr. Ham and his staff as with all the staff at "Children's Hospital". They don't have to "talk the talk"...they "walk the walk"...all for "the children".With all of my heart that remains.Leanne Jansen

Posted on October 27th, 2017