Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven Hamberg
Dr. Steven Hamberg, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Byron Center, MI. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine and General Practice. Dr. Hamberg is affiliated with Holland Community Hosptial, Spectrum Health Gerber Memorial and Spectrum Health-Reed City Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven Hamberg has the following 3 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
Dr. Steven Hamberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Byron Center, MI.
Dr. Vlad Motoc
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Byron Center, MI 0 mi21
Dr. Mark Bates
Geriatric Medicine, Family Medicine
Byron Center, MI 0 mi30
Dr. Karen Gawel
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Byron Center, MI 0 mi24