A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Hammerschlag:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Hammerschlag, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hammerschlag graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown.
Dr. Hammerschlag has 14 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven B Hammerschlag MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Steven B. Hammerschlag practice?
- Dr. Steven Hammerschlag has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Hammerschlag practices Diagnostic Radiology near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Radiologists.