A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Hammerschlag:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Hammerschlag, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hammerschlag graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hammerschlag has 15 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hammerschlag accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 4 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven B. Hammerschlag practice?
Dr. Steven Hammerschlag practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Roentgenology near Oakland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA and Concord, CA.
See Oakland Radiologists.