Learn more about Dr. Steven Hancock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Hancock is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer
- Central Nervous System Cancer (CNS Neoplasm)
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Hodgkin Disease
- Kidney Cancer
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Penis Cancer (Penile Neoplasm)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Radiation Injuries
- Radiation Oncology
- Radiation-Induced Cancer
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Urethral Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hancock graduated from Stanford University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hancock has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hancock accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven L. Hancock practice?
Dr. Steven Hancock practices Radiation Oncology near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA.
See Palo Alto Radiologists.