Learn more about Dr. Steven Hand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Hand, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hand
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hand Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hand graduated from Pikeville College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hand has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Health Center
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Paul Hand DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven P. Hand practice?
- Dr. Steven Hand has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Hand practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near New Castle, PA.
See New Castle Surgeons and New Castle Orthopedic Surgeons.