Learn more about Dr. Steven Hand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Hand, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hand
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hand graduated from Pikeville College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hand has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Health Center
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Paul Hand DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven P. Hand practice?
- Dr. Steven Hand has 10 office locations.
Dr. Steven Hand practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Warren, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Medina, OH and Cleveland, OH.
See Warren Orthopedic Surgeons and Warren Surgeons.