A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Hand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Hand, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hand
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hand Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hand graduated from Pikeville College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hand has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Health Center
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Paul Hand DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven P. Hand practice?
- Dr. Steven Hand has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Hand practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near New Castle, PA.
See New Castle Surgeons and New Castle Orthopedic Surgeons.