Dr. Steven Hanish Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Hanish?

April 6th, 2015

I was diagnosed with inoperable liver cancer and I was beyond the MILAN criteria. Then I met Dr Hanish within moments he reviewed my MRI results and boldly stated I can cure you. I when on to have chemo & radiation treatments which shrunk the cancer allowing me to get listed for a liver transplant. Ten days after qualifying for the liver transplant Dr Hanish met me in the operating room. Needless to say I wouldn't be writing this review had it not been for him. He is truly a super hero & surgeon.

April 14th, 2014

remarkable

dr. hanish was straight forward and very professional. he saved my life, removed a 15c tomor almost 3 years ago and I am still here. enough said.

Colonoscopy