Dr. Steven Hansen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Hansen?

Binge Eating Disorder

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Steven Hansen?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 2 Ratings with 1 Comment

November 23rd, 2012

Do NOT Use this Physician!

I had seen this physician in the ER for extreme abdominal pain. After waiting forever, he finally came in, examined me, and told me nothing was wrong with me. He stated I was just anxious, and I didn't know how to accurately understand the pain level scale of 1-10 (I told him my pain was 10/10). He told me to go take some of my anti-anxiety pills and "sleep it off." It turned out after having to repeatedly go to the ER and finally to a surgeon, it was found that I had a ruptured gallbladder and gallstones actually were pooling into my lower abdomen. This physician didn't listen to what I was saying, made me feel like I didn't know what I was feeling in myself, and he misdiagnosed me terribly. To top it off, he wrote in my medical record that I couldn't possibly be ill because I "smiled at him" when he came in to examine me. What a nightmare!!!

September 29th, 2014