Learn more about Dr. Steven Hardage:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Hardage, Primary Care Sports Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hardage
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hardage Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Hardage, MD is board certified in Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Hardage graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Hardage has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Claremore Regional Hospital
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven R. Hardage MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 10 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven R. Hardage practice?
- Dr. Steven Hardage has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Hardage practices Sports Medicine near Tulsa, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Claremore, OK.
See Tulsa Family Physicians.