A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Hardage:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Hardage, Primary Care Sports Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Hardage, MD is board certified in Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Hardage graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Hardage has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Claremore Regional Hospital
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital, Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hardage accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 7 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 10 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven R. Hardage practice?
Dr. Steven Hardage practices Sports Medicine near Tulsa, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Claremore, OK.
See Tulsa Family Physicians.