A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Hardage:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Hardage, Primary Care Sports Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hardage
Tennis Elbow Patient Education Guide Learn all about symptoms and treatments for tennis elbow by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hardage Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Hardage, MD is board certified in Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Hardage graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Hardage has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Claremore Regional Hospital
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven R. Hardage MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 10 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven R. Hardage practice?
- Dr. Steven Hardage has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Hardage practices Sports Medicine near Tulsa, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Claremore, OK.
See Tulsa Family Physicians.