A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Hardin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Hardin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hardin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hardin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Hardin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Hardin graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Hardin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- VA Loma Linda Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Hardin MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Steven Hardin practice?
- Dr. Steven Hardin has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Hardin practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Lebanon, NH.
See Lebanon Internists, Lebanon Hematologists, and Lebanon Oncologists.